16 October 2011

M.I.A

I went M.I.A for a while. The disconnection due to the frustration I was facing. The moment you're pushed to the edge of utter negativity, you really don't feel like doing anything at all. It's called living like a zombie.

Sooner or later, all you can do is attempt to get your act together. Living like a zombie doesn't cut it. The world around you changes ever so quickly, sometimes we fall behind trying to keep up ... to cope ... to belong.

But enough with being a shape shifter.

Yes, I do hate the world around me, so why should I try to be one of them?
The old saying goes: "If you can't beat them, join them." I think they screwed upon that saying.

You don't have to beat them. You don't have to join them. You can live live your life and be your own self without giving a crap about them.

A loved one pulled me out of the ditch I was digging for myself. I owe him my sanity and my insanity. I owe it to him to keep moving on.

Thank you Mohammed.


No comments:

Post a Comment