20 December 2011

Hello Cold World!

Keep your gloves on this winter!
Another productive day! I managed to work and make another wallpaper while doing so at the same time! and Who can blame me? Translating is a boring task! 

Hello Cold World is inspired by a song by Paramore of the same title. Though the song speaks about how the world is cold metaphorically, or in other words 'cold' as in 'cruel', the wallpaper I've made was a bit more literal . Also in the song, Hayley sings "I'll get right back up as long as it spins around, hello cold world!", meaning defiance and resilience. In my wallpaper, the symbol of resilience is two gloves: Arm your self to face this cold world!

At first I was gonna use socks, since my feet are always cold, but I found gloves to be equally as expressive if not more expressive than socks.   



Available in 8 sizes, downloadable here.

No comments:

Post a Comment